Lipstar™ lip sealing system
Lipstar™ is the new name for the proven sealing system with double lip seals for circular ducts from Aerotechnik E. Siegwart GmbH!
- All of our fittings, shut-off valves and round volume flow regulators, as well as our optional throttle valves, are factory-fitted with our double-lip sealing system.
- Lipstar™ seals are made from non-ageing EPDM. Very good resistance against low aggresive vapors and chemicals.
- Lipstar™ fulfills the highest airtightness class D according to DIN EN 12237 through our special double lip sealing!
Order.-Nr. : 9xx
Order: 9+ Order number of the fitting with smooth end
Example: Bend 90° (Order-Nr. 24) ø 200 mm + double lip sealing → Order number: 924
Lipstar™ seals are made from non-ageing EPDM.
- Very good resistance against low aggresive vapors and chemicals
- Long-term temperature resistance from -30°C to +100°C (short-term from -50°C to +120°C)
With our Lipstar™ system the lip sealing sits tight on the fitting through seam and residual stress without aluminium tape and beading of the push fit ends
- Low mounting effort: No gluing / No additional sealing
- No leakage or accumulation of very small particles and dust respectively due to misalignment
- Lipstar™ fulfills the highest hygienic standards according to VDI 6022
- If required the lip sealing can easily be removed, e.g. for on-site coating or cladding of the mounting parts and be remounted afterwards
- Beading and mounting of the lip sealing by the customer is possible – no double storage
Highest dimension accuracy of the fittings and circular control components by press calibration during the
shaping of the lip sealing seam.
Lipstar™ fulfills the highest airtightness class D according to
DIN EN 12237 through our special double lip sealing!
- Minimal leakage and pressure drop in the system
- Thus Lipstar™ is energy-saving and thereby eco-friendly
- Reduction of the mounting effort
- No or minimal noise emission