Weather resistant louver (WG)
- All intermediate sizes available in 1 mm steps
- Frame made of aluminium extruded profile with double cheek and constant drip nose to protect the façade
- Aluminium blades guarantee corrosion protection even in the area of sharp edges
- Effective protection against the ingress of rain and foliage, prevents birds and other small animals from entering into ventilation systems
- Low pressure loss due to minimum flow resistance of the blades
- Easy combination with our multi-leaf dampers
- Optionally anodised or standard RAL colour of choice
Application: Weather resistant louvers provide good protection against rain and foliage or birds entering induction and extract openings of ventilation systems. For physical reasons, the passing through of low water quantities under the influence of diverse parameters can not be avoided. An approximate rain-proofness can be realised in conjunction with secondary eliminators.
Form: Functional frame and blades made from aluminium, anodised (additional charge), colour can be chosen.
Frame: Made of extrusion profiles in aluminium, guaranteeing high corrosion protection and good fitting accuracy. In order to avoid nests of dirt and water, the lower frame profile is smooth-bore and has a constant drip nose which covers the overall width.
Available without drip nose on request.
Blades: The blades are fixed to the aluminium section by means of a screw fastening and can be exchanged separately in case of damage. Available with half blade division for special requirements.
Protective grille: Made from galvanised corrugated wire with clip fastenings, mesh size: 16 mm
Pressure loss: Due to the minimum flow resistance of the blades and the protective grille, the pressure loss is extremely low.
Installation and combination: The frame profile enables a universal installation in façades, devices and ducts. A combination with our multi-leaf dampers JS/JL is easily possible using a connection frame or an extended multi-leaf damper frame.
Accessories: Mounting frame made from galvanised sheet steel 2 mm
Special version: Single-leaf and multi-leaf door execution for roof conditioners with horizontal blade
Weather resistant louver with blade division 55 mm
(72% free cross-section) Ref. No.: 260
Weather resistant louver with blade division 27.5 mm
(50% free cross-section) Ref. No.: 261
Weather resistant louvers WG make AEROTECHNIK SIEGWART GmbH in aluminium version. With smooth-walled tub and drip nose across the entire frame width, blades for low loss of pressure.
Width “a” = mm
Height “b” = mm:
Accessories with / without mounting frame.